They're so cute! Thanks for sharing, it makes me feel like you're not so far away!! I forgot to call you and it's probably late where your at now, but I got those booties in the mail and they are ADORABLE!! Thank you so much!! The look so cute on little Elsie's feet, I'll have to take a picture and send it. You're so talented. I love them. Thank you.
6 comments:
They're so cute! Thanks for sharing, it makes me feel like you're not so far away!! I forgot to call you and it's probably late where your at now, but I got those booties in the mail and they are ADORABLE!! Thank you so much!! The look so cute on little Elsie's feet, I'll have to take a picture and send it. You're so talented. I love them. Thank you.
Watching these videos makes me miss you!
i love it.
Fun... talk about a patient dog! Your little Scot is sure a cutie... love his laugh.
love,
Bonnie-Jean, Andy, AJ and ? Schmidt
that is probably the cutest video i have ever seen.
cute!
Post a Comment