Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Scot's Skills

So I wanted to show these videos to our parents who always want to see Scot's new skills. If you happen to not be family, bear with me showing off.

2 comments:

james n mary said...

I can't believe Scot is so brilliant!!! you must be doing something super duper right! :-) Scot and Fox are almost the same age!!! They look like they might love nursery together - if the were even in the same state!

by the way, this is James Seebach's wife, Mary. James and Philip were companions back in the days of DC. James is "too busy" to catch up on people's blogs...Philip should hassle him on that. Maybe he can give James a little advice and pep talk on applying to school - we're doing Pharmacy! It's so nerve racking to narrow the list down and wait wait wait for the accept/reject/wait list letter.

Rosie Moncrief said...

Next time I expect him to be able to spell out ROSIE!! Ha ha, he is so cute!