Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So Big

Scot has learned that sign language means he can communicate with us. So although the only sound he makes is "eh", he talks to me all day long. Of course, I made the mistake of teaching him only animals right now, so he's constantly pulling books out to show me an animal he recognizes. But I guess it's better than teaching him foods so that he can always pull the fridge open to tell me he wants a cookie or something. Scot does struggle with a few signs, but like most moms out there, they know exactly what their child is trying to say.

3 comments:

Paul said...

That's really amazing Brooke! I'm way impressed by your master teaching abilities. I think we got Benjamin to sign "more" and "all done."

Chelsea said...

Brooke! It's official! Scot is the cutest baby in all of America!!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Very impressive! He just keeps getting cuter!