So nothing is exciting here in Stark-vegas, but we just wanted to wish Terry a happy birthday! The only problem is that I wasn't allowed to rotate the picture so that it would be face up. If anyone can help me....
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love it! That boy's got rhythm.
Scot's got the moves. What a funny kid. I got a smile on my face and a pain in my neck from watching it :)
Super Cute!! I haven't been able to figure that out on my camera either! I just don't take video that way anymore!
hey you! it's lollypop and i totally just found you through nikki's blog, you have been hiding too long! so glad you blog, me too!!! i need to invite you though (preferrably at your gmail address) email me at ellenmop at gmail dot com so i can invite you to see ours. your babe is adorable!!! all 3 of you look GREAT! email me quick so i can invite you!
Ha Ha! I love it. You have a little dancer on your hands. He is such a doll. I'm so glad I found your blog. It's such a fun easy way to stay in touch. I was sad we missed you in Wisconsin this summer. I haven't seen you in ages.
Post a Comment