Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Next Stop: Cincinnati


After we made it back from Utah and Idaho, we all piled in the car and started driving towards Cincinnati to visit my brother with his family. They also have a son who is just 3 months younger than Scot, so it was fun to let Scot meet the rest of my family. While in Cincinnati, we had the wonderful opportunity of visiting the Creation Museum. Nothing at all like we had expected. I guess that I had anticipated learning about the Big Bang Theory and stuff like that, but instead it was 100% Biblical. We were able to learn about Adam and Eve and dinosaurs, and we were shocked to even see dinosaurs climbing on board the model of Noah's Ark. All in all, it was an educational museum. We also were able to enjoy some wonderful food in Cincinnati, and surprised that we could possibly spend 3 hours inside a single grocery store. My father raved about it so much that we had to see what it was about. I don't think I have ever seen so many different kinds of olives, cheeses, and hot sauces in all my life. Well, three hours later, Philip and I were fortunate enough to have spent only about $50. We could have gone broke inside there. Also, we learned that Scot has a bully side of him when we found him wrestling his cousin (and winning, he was standing right on top of Anders's head and throat).

No comments: