
So my family has tried to talk me into doing this since I have "so much time" on my hands. I guess it is an easier way to keep everyone updated with photos and accomplishments.
I will start by introducing the newest member of our family, Scot B Mason. He was born Oct 15, 2007 at 9 lbs 1 oz and nearly 21" long. Coming from mom who is only 5'2", that is one big baby!
As of Friday, Feb
29th, he can officially roll over from his front to his back, but then he gets frustrated at being on his belly so mom comes and rolls him over. Scot then decides he wants to be mobile and roll again and the process repeats itself. I think I spend more time rolling him around than changing diapers.Scot is also a thumb sucker. He now refuses his pacifier almost all the time and instead sticks that thumb right in his mouth. That's fine for now, but we are worried about the future. We just don't want an 8-year old thumb-sucker.

I've also started him on cereals but he still can't figure out what to do with a spoon. So I keep trying to stick it in his mouth, but it ends of drooling all over him as he doesn't seem to realize that the next step is to close the mouth and just swallow. But he will take the solids out of a bottle.
This last picture is Scot in our favorite outfit. When he was just 3 weeks old, he made it to his first rock concert. Starkville incarcerated Johnny Cash back in the 60s for picking flowers out of someone's yard. He ended up writing a song about it. The town decided to pardon him this year and had a 3-day celebration, bringing in cover bands and such. Well, we just wanted to get Scot on the right path of being a rock-n-roller.